Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Ibrahimovic renews deal with Manchester United, shirt number revealed


Zlatan Ibrahimovic has signed a new one-year contract with Manchester United.
The 35-year-old will wear the number 10 shirt on his return to Old Trafford, after new boy took his number 9 shirt this summer.
Ibrahimovic made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for the club during the 2016/17 campaign before suffering a knee injury, which ended his season prematurely.
“I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club’s intention for me to stay.
“I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.
“I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch,” Ibrahimovic told the club’s official website.

Ibrahimovic renews deal with Manchester United, shirt number revealed Reviewed by Admin on August 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Sports Report © 2016
Designed by Intern videos

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.